A dishwasher is designed to clean and dispose of food residue left on dishes. A broken dishwasher can mean inconvenience, frustration, no clean bowls or glasses and a sink full of dishes! Your dishwasher has few components, but they can stop working, leaving you with hand washing dishes that you may or may not have time to do. So, it is that much more important to know where the best dishwasher repair in Brooklyn NY is when you need it.
AFFORDABLE – QUALITY – MAJOR APPLIANCE SERVICE & REPAIR IN THE NY AREA is just a phone call away at (347) 754-6600.
Whether your dishwasher has completely stopped working, makes unnatural noises, leaks water all over the floor, or leaves dishes wet, our fully licensed and insured professional technicians will troubleshoot your dishwasher problem, offer you a written estimate, which is FREE with the repair, and get your appliance repaired – so get your appliance repaired today!
We service any brand and all makes & models of dishwashers. Wherever you bought it we’ll fix it. FAST! All brands of appliances repaired are fully backed by our SERVICE WARRANTY, including Bosch, GE, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Asko, Frigidaire. LG, Samsung, Electrolux, Kitchenaid, Maytag, Miele, Amana, Wolf, Viking andothers.
What can go wrong?
- The dishwasher won’t start.
- The dishwasher is leaking onto the floor.
- There is no water getting into the dishwasher.
- There is water left in the bottom of the dishwasher after it completed washing.
- There’s detergent left in the reservoir after washing is completed.
The appliance-owner can troubleshoot some of these things and be better able to inform our professional representatives and certified technicians when you CALL US at (347) 754-6600:
- WHY WON’T IT START? (Make sure the plug is secure in the outlet and the controls, timer, thermostat, and “Start” switch are working)
- What is that NOISE? (Check to be sure no parts or utensils have fallen into the bottom of the unit; make sure the unit is leveled)
- NO WATER is getting into the dishwasher (Be sure the stop valve under the sink is flipped “on”)
- Why isn’t the dishwasher completely DRAINING? (Check the pump; check for damaged hoses or drainage pipe blockages)
- My dishes AREN’T GETTING CLEAN (Follow manufacturer’s directions on proper loading; do not overload)
- My dishwasher is LEAKING! (Check how the dishes have been loaded and check the door seal, and pipe connections at the back)
If you have discovered why your dishwasher isn’t operating properly, you can give that information to the EXPERTS at Appliance Repair Brooklyn when you call them. If you still don’t know, that’s OK! We’re here to help! Call Now at (347) 754-6600!
We offer FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING because we know your time is valuable. A certified technician will provide a full diagnostic check of your dishwasher, and a written estimate if repairs are needed. No repairs will be made without the customer’s consent.
SAVE $$$ = Preventive Maintenance & Periodic Servicing
Preventive maintenance and servicing can help alleviate potentially expensive repairs and the frustration of not having clean dishes. A professional technician can provide valuable information to help your dishwasher operate in the most effective and efficient manner, saving energy and money on utility bills.
The best way to extend the life of your dishwasher is by maintaining it and having it periodically serviced.
Keep the interior and exterior clean and free of any loose particles.
Keep the filter and filter system clean and in good condition.
Keep the water jets in the spray arm cleaned (remove hard water deposits).
Install replacement tine tips over plastic rack tips that get worn over time.
Do not overload the dishwasher (overloading may restrict the spray pattern).
Dishwasher repairs should only be done by licensed, bonded, and certified technicians that are experienced with these systems/units. For flexible scheduling and fast, professional dishwasher service and repair, CALL Appliance Repair Brooklyn now at (347) 754-6600.
We repair all the top appliance brands:
Admiral, Amana, Asko, Bosch, Electrolux, Estate, Frigidaire, GE, Gaggenau, Hot Point, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic-Chef, Maytag, Roper, Sears, Tappan, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool, Wolf, Premier, Samsung