Your refrigerator is indisputably the most important appliance in your kitchen. Keeping your food chilled and frozen foods frozen are integral to a nutritious diet and healthy living. But your fridge has a variety of components that can stop working at any time, which makes it that much more important to know where the best refrigerator repair in Brooklyn NY is when you need it.
AFFORDABLE – QUALITY – MAJOR APPLIANCE SERVICE & REPAIR IN THE NY AREA is just a phone call away at (347) 754-6600.
Whether your refrigerator has completely stopped working, or it makes unnatural noises, leaks on the floor, or sweats in the wintertime, our fully licensed and insured professional technicians will troubleshoot your refrigerator problem and offer you a written estimate, which is FREE with the repair – so – get your appliance repaired today!
We service any brand and all makes & models of refrigerators. Wherever you bought it we’ll fix it FAST! All brands of appliances repaired are fully backed by our SERVICE WARRANTY, including Sub-zero, Bosch, GE, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Asko, Frigidaire. LG, Samsung, Electrolux, Kitchenaid, Maytag, Miele, Amana, Wolf, Viking and others.
Refrigerators are fairly reliable. What can go wrong?
The refrigerator stopped working.
The refrigerator won’t defrost.
The refrigerator is making strange noises (from the back or inside).
The outside of the refrigerator is sweating.
Water are leaking from under the refrigerator.
Water is pooling inside the refrigerator.
The ice machine isn’t working.
The refrigerator won’t stay cold.
The freezer won’t stay cold.
The light doesn’t work.
the appliance-owner can easily troubleshoot some things, such as
The refrigerator’s power supply (is it securely plugged in?)
Cooling and freezer controls (are the settings set high enough to provide adequate coldness without freezing produce in the main box or allow thawing in the freezer box?)
Condenser coils (do they need dusting?)
Exterior door seals (is cold air leaking out or warm air leaking in?)
It is generally just not advisable to try to fix some things yourself.
Call Now at (347) 754-6600 to book your appointment. We offer FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING because we know your time is valuable. A certified technician will provide a full diagnostic check of your fridge, and a written estimate if repairs are needed. No repairs will be made without the customer’s consent.
SAVE $$$ = Preventive Maintenance & Periodic Servcing
Preventive maintenance and servicing can help alleviate potentially expensive repairs and the costly loss of food and perishables. A professional technician can provide valuable information to help your refrigerator operate in the most effective and efficient manner, saving energy and money on utility bills.
The best way to extend the life of your refrigerator is by periodically maintaining it and having it periodically serviced.
- Periodically clean the (condenser) coils (some are on the back of the refrigerator, others on side-by-side and built-in models should be cleaned as frequently as every 6 months). Dust builds up and coils can overheat making the fridge work harder to keep items inside cold. It also creates a drain on energy, increasing your utility bill. Routinely clean the coils every 6 months.
- Slide the fridge out of its space, if possible, most easily glide on wheels, and vacuum under and behind the refrigerator to remove dust build-up (aka dust bunnies) that can also contribute to overheating.
- Too much food packed into the fridge makes it have to work harder. Air must circulate around the food to keep the food temps regulated.
- Discard perishable food and temporarily shut off the ice maker when leaving on an extended trip.
- Wrap foods to minimize spoilage and resulting odors. Remove spoiled foods.
- Periodically give the inside of the fridge a general cleaning including shelves, detachable items (i.e.: butter and egg trays), and crisper drawers. Mild dish liquid or baking soda and warm water is suggested. AVOID submerging cold glass or plastic shelves in hot water, as they may crack.
Refrigerator repairs should only be done by licensed, bonded, and certified technicians that are experienced with gas and electric systems / units. For flexible scheduling and fast, professional refrigerator service and repair, CALL Appliance Repair Brooklyn now at (347) 754-6600.
We repair all the top appliance brands:
Admiral, Amana, Asko, Bosch, Electrolux, Estate, Frigidaire, GE, Gaggenau, Hot Point, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic-Chef, Maytag, Roper, Sears, Tappan, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool, Wolf, Premier, Samsung