Your broken washing machine can mean frustration on laundry day, or panic if you’ve procrastinated and need a particular garment cleaned NOW! Some may consider Washing Machine repair a nuisance, while others panic. Your washer has few components that can stop working at any time. However, when one component breaks or fails, everything stops. So, it is that much more important to know where the best washer repair in Brooklyn NY is when you need it.
AFFORDABLE – QUALITY – MAJOR APPLIANCE SERVICE & REPAIR IN THE NY AREA is just a phone call away at (347) 754-6600.
Whether your Washing Machine has completely stopped working, or it makes unnatural noises, leaks on the floor, or jumps and knocks and tries to take on a life of its own, our fully licensed and insured professional technicians will troubleshoot your washing machine problem and offer you a written estimate, which is FREE with the repair – so – get your appliance repaired today!
We service any brand and all makes & models of Washing Machine. Wherever you bought it we’ll fix it. FAST! All brands of appliances repaired are fully backed by our SERVICE WARRANTY, including Bosch, GE, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Asko, Frigidaire. LG, Samsung, Electrolux, Kitchenaid, Maytag, Miele, Amana, Wolf, Viking and others.
Washing machines are fairly reliable until they just don’t start – or they just stop in mid-cycle. What can happen to ruin laundry day?
- The Washing Machine won’t start.
- The Washing Machine won’t fill up (with water).
- The Washing Machine won’t stop! It’s over-filling the tub!
- The Washing Machine stopped mid-cycle – the timer quit.
- The Washing Machine won’t agitate.
- The Washing Machine won’t spin.
- The Washing Machine is making strange noises.
- Water is leaking!
- The tub is severely shaking.
- There’s a hot or burning smell.
- The Washing Machine lid/door won’t open.
The appliance-owner can troubleshoot some of these things and be better able to inform our professional representatives and certified technicians when you CALL US at (347) 754-6600:
- WHY WON’T IT START? (Make sure the plug is secure in the outlet as well as the timer, lid/door latch, thermal fuses, or controls)
- What is that NOISE? (A rattle may be a pump motor; a squeal is a worn belt or tub bearings)
- Why is it LEAKING all over my floor? (A worn pump, lid seals, or intake valve may need to be replaced)
- The TUB drains but DOESN’T SPIN! (If the lid/door lock appears to be secure, one of the motors [direct drive or wax] may need to be replaced)
- What’s that BURNING SMELL? (A worn drive belt might be stressed and ready to break)
- The Washing Machine is SHAKING & JUMPING AROUND! (Check the leveling legs, shock absorbers, or tub dampening straps)
IF you have discovered why the washing machine isn’t operating properly, you can give that information to the EXPERTS at Appliance Repair Brooklyn when you call them. If you still don’t know, that’s OK! We’re here to help! Call Now at (347) 754-6600!
We offer FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING because we know your time is valuable. A certified technician will provide a full diagnostic check of your Washing Machine, and a written estimate if repairs are needed. No repairs will be made without the customer’s consent.
SAVE $$$ = Preventive Maintenance & Periodic Servicing
Preventive maintenance and servicing can help alleviate potentially expensive repairs and the frustration of not having clean clothes to wear. A professional technician can provide valuable information to help your Washing Machine operate in the most effective and efficient manner, saving energy and money on utility bills.
The best way to extend the life of your washing machine is by maintaining it and having it periodically serviced.
- Don’t overload the tub with clothes; oversized loads can throw the machine off-balance.
- Keep the machine low to the floor to minimize machine (spin) vibration.
- Adjust all 4 legs to keep it level.
- Clean the inside tub once-a-month.
- Clean the fabric softener dispenser.
- Periodically check the washer’s Washing Machine hoses for signs of wear or damage.
- Do not use excessive amounts of detergent (follow the machine’s Owner’s Manual rather than the detergent package suggested amounts).
Washing machine repairs should only be done by licensed, bonded, and certified technicians that are experienced with gas and electric systems / units. For flexible scheduling and fast, professional Washing machine service and repair, CALL Appliance Repair Brooklyn now at (347) 754-6600.
We repair all the top appliance brands:
Admiral, Amana, Asko, Bosch, Electrolux, Estate, Frigidaire, GE, Gaggenau, Hot Point, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic-Chef, Maytag, Roper, Sears, Tappan, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool, Wolf, Premier, Samsung